21 November, 2011

Ceramic Love























If you want to see someone doing something they love, look no further than me on the pottery wheel.
I have been preparing for an upcoming exhibition (December 8th, more on that in a later post) and have been practically sleeping at the Carlton Arts Centre in order to get it all done.

Luckily for me I have the wonderful Julian Centofanti (who runs the Carlton Arts Centre) as my teacher and mentor to guide me through the process.  He told me the other day that his parents call the studio a factory which is hilarious because with the amount of little pots I am producing it almost feels like a factory line!


See Julian above showing his enthusiasm for pottery via enthusiastic Italian style hand gestures. (I promise he's not slapping me and telling me to get back to work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment